Comprehensive and Customized Fabrication Solutions
Seconn defines higher standards in the sheet metal fabrication industry, delivering sheet metal fabrication with an array of lights out capabilities to sustain the made-in-America advantage. The company’s commitment to continuously reinvest in leading-edge technology is evident in their vast and advanced capabilities that include: Laser cutting, welding, punching, forming, machining, powder coating, silk screening, assembly, value added engineering and prototyping on steel, stainless steel and aluminum from 24 gauge to 1/2".
Dedicated to Ensuring Quality
Seconn follows ISO Management Principles, employing a leadership team and workforce dedicated to exceeding customer’s needs and expectations. Believing that ongoing improvement goes hand in hand with quality, Seconn routinely questions and test practices to achieve continual improvement in productivity, capability and performance. This quality-minded focus has lead to Seconn being awarded contracts in “highly-regulated” industries that include Communications, Defense, Energy, Lighting, Medical, Optical Instruments, and Security.
- Thickness: 24 gauge to 1 /2"
- Stainless Steel
- Amada Astra I Robotic Pressbrake
- Amada Astra II Robotic Pressbrake
- Amada EMLK Combination
- Amada FOL AJ Fiber Laser
- Amada FOM23015 4KW CO2 Laser
- Amada Multi-Axis Pressbrakes (5)
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Custom Robotic Welding Cell
- Custom Robotic Weld & Pemming Cell
- Hardware Insertion Machines
- Anodizing, Bright Dipping
- Black Oxide
- Electro & Electroless Plating
- Oxides & Phosphates
- Passivate, Hard Coat
- Engineering & Design Services
- Fast Prototyping & Short Run
- Lights Out Capabilities
In-House Finishing Operations
- Grinding & Finishing
- Powder Coating Booth
- Silk Screening
- Continuous Improvement Dept.
- Dedicated Generator Back-Up
- Green Procurement Initiatives
- ISO Compliant