OEM Part Supply Partners: Sourcing Solutions for Finished Product Manufacturers
MARN’s suite of vetted and proven OEM Supply Partners can save finished product manufacturers time, reduce their costs, and eliminate supply chain uncertainties.
We focus on offering the industry’s best — every partner we represent is carefully researched and analyzed to verify they meet our standards for quality, reliability, cost efficiency, and industry-specified compliance.
With core values of loyalty and earned trust, we are committed to representing suppliers in distinct and synergistic manufacturing or service genres. Exclusively representing these select manufacturers, we are able to offer front end product development support (early supplier involvement/value engineering), prototyping, competitive pricing, efficient production scheduling, and reliable delivery programs.
Advantages of working with MARN suppliers:
- Save time and resources using MARN’s pre-qualified ISO 9001 certified supplier lines
- Faster RFQ-to-Quote times
- Early supplier involvement including value engineering and design for manufacturing
- Prototyping and rapid product development support
- Improved time to market and expedited sales cycles
- Multiple quoting options (domestic/offshore) and lead times available
- Quality Systems in place for the life of the part program (prototype to production)
- Line synergy and communication for turnkey product support
- Reliable inventory delivery and management systems
- Open and consistent communication to ensure EAU deliveries
“MARN opened doors...
to business opportunities, we would have not been aware of. Marnee knew exactly what industries to target on our behalf to secure projects that fit our capabilities ... I'm currently looking for more rep firms like MARN."
—Ken Pietrzycki | Director of Sales | Laszeray Technology, LLC
“In the short time…
that Marnee has represented Marion, she has proven herself to be more than just a sales rep. She is a team builder – bringing a wealth of experience, services, and outside-the-box thinking to the table. Her energy and enthusiasm have been instrumental in re-engaging our New England customer base as well as engaging new customers in new markets.”
—Douglas Johnson | President, Marion Manufacturing
“Onshoring our products...
is a big decision, but Marnee is with us every step of the way - helping us determine how we might migrate to US suppliers to improve parts quality and delivery times without disrupting our inventory demands.”
Joshua B | Director of Product Development
“Quality, working parts…
are getting to the customer in a timeframe that used to be impossible – and all from the comfort of our own homes! The price point of a relatively large quantity MJF 3D printed parts has been a game-changer; we’re really enjoying the leverage that this technology is giving us!”
Scott C | Sustaining Engineer
“Marnee’s done the research...
vetting every supplier she represents to ensure they produce consistent quality, can handle volume demands, and are fiscally stable. She really understands manufacturing.”
Doreen C | Supply Chain Manager